- Area – North Potomac
- Schools – Quince Orchard
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Full Baths
- Built in 1982
- Approx 1,900 sq ft living space on 3 levels
- Reserved parking
- Private back patio with custom pavers, large planters, privacy fence and lush landscaping
- New windows installed in 2009
- Walking distance to shopping, Starbucks, neighborhood park and dog park
- Easy access to I270, the ICC and the Rio
Schedule showing or get more information!
This townhome has three finished levels of great living space. The main level is one big open plan. It shines with fresh paint and new carpet throughout. The dining area and kitchen are one big open space which is ideal for daily living.
The upper level has three stylish bedrooms and two full baths. You’ll love the designer colors and the master closet – it’s huge.
The lower level is a bright place to play with a large recreation area that has access to the back patio. This is a gorgeous space with custom pavers, large planters, lush landscaping and a privacy fence – a great setting for outdoor entertaining.
Back inside, there’s also a storage room with full-sized washer and dryer. In 2009 the owners replaced the heating and cooling, and installed new windows, so it’s ready for the new buyer to just move in and enjoy.
This home has a phenomenal location. Walk to the grocery store, shops and Starbucks. Access to I270 and everything offered at the Washingtonian Center is minutes away.
- Entry foyer with ceramic tile flooring and large hall closet
- Renovated hall bath with ceramic tile flooring, custom porcelain vanity and premium designer fixtures
- New plush carpet throughout the main level
Large living room with double window and built-in bookshelves
- Dining room with new carpet and designer lighting
- Kitchen with oak hardwood cabinetry, pantry and eat-in breakfast bar
- Kitchen appliances include GE stove with ceramic cooktop, Amana refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer, and stainless-steel dishwasher
- New, plush carpet throughout upper level
- Upper landing with laundry chute
- Large master bedroom with huge walk-in closet
- Master bath with vanity, premium fixtures and standup shower
- Hall bath with vanity, linen closet, premium fixtures tub/shower combination
- Two additional bright bedrooms with designer paint
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Bright walkout with large recreation area, recessed lighting and access to back patio
- Large unfinished storage area and laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Public water and septic service
- Electric air conditioning and natural gas heating – replaced in 2009
- 40 gallon natural gas hot water heater