- Area – North Potomac
- Schools – Quince Orchard
- 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Full Baths
- Built in 1996 on 0.24 acre lot
- Approx 4,700 sq ft living space on 3 levels
- Attached 2 car garage
- Huge back deck and slate patio
- All rooms freshly painted
Schedule showing or get more information!
This home has several really nice features. First, it has a big modern floor plan with high ceilings and nearly 3,700 square feet of living space on the main two levels. Next – this home is in spectacular condition. The homeowners have updated just about every square inch of this home.
Step inside, and the first impression is “Wow!” The beautiful hardwood floors in the formal room look new because they are new. All rooms are bright and have been freshly painted. The two-story family room is flooded in natural light from a wall of windows overlooking the back lot.
This kitchen works hard to outshine the rest of the house. Just this year the owners added cherry, raised panel cabinetry, premium appliances and installed gorgeous granite countertops. If you appreciate great kitchens, then you’ll love this space. There’s also a first floor study and an renovated powder room on the main level.
The upper level features a master suite, three large bedrooms and a renovated hall bath. The master bedroom has great space and features soaring cathedral ceilings. The owners added cool granite countertops and glass doors for the shower. It really sparkles.
The lower level offers great daily living space. The recreation area is a huge, bright walkout with access to the back yard. There’s also a full bath, large bedroom and huge unfinished storage area.
The lot and location make this home even better. A big back deck and private manicured yard make this ideal for outdoor entertaining. Sitting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s only a mile to the local library, high school and shopping.
- Two story foyer, front door with sidelights and transom, designer lighting and hall closet
- Newly installed and refinished oak hardwood floors throughout entry and formal rooms
- Formal living and dining rooms with architectural columns and crown moulding; huge double bay window in dining room
- Renovated powder room with hardwood flooring, premium fixtures and pedestal sink
- Renovated kitchen with premium raised-panel cherry cabinetry, premium granite countertops, double pantry, butler’s pantry, and oversized center island
- GE kitchen appliances include stainless-steel double oven, refrigerator with bottom freezer door, four-burner gas cooktop with downdraft, and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Breakfast area with two walls of windows and glass patio door leading to back deck
- Two story family room with back staircase, fireplace, new plush carpet and wall of windows overlooking back yard
- Private main-level office with double French doors and new plush carpet
- New, plush carpet throughout upper level
Upper landing overlooking family room and foyer with laundry room and linen closet
- Large master bedroom with double cathedral ceilings, huge walk-in closet, and ceiling fan
- Renovated master bath with ceramic tile flooring, large soaking tub, standup shower with new glass doors, double vanity with new granite vanity top, premium fixtures and linen closet
- Renovated hall with double vanity and granite vanity top, premium fixtures, ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower combination
- Three additional bright bedrooms with large closets
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Bright walkout level with large recreation area
- Full bath with tile flooring and tub/shower combination
- Large bedroom with closet
- Huge unfinished storage area
- Public water and septic service
- Electric air conditioning and natural gas heating
- 50 gallon natural gas hot water heater