- Area – North Potomac
- Schools – Quince Orchard
- 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Full Baths
- Pulte Hamilton model
- Built in 1987 on 0.33 acre lot
- Approx 4,200 sq ft living space on 3 levels
- Attached 2 car garage
- Huge back deck
- Windows and siding upgraded
- Driveway and apron recently re-surfaced
Schedule showing or get more information!
This home has been thoughtfully maintained and improved by its original owners. The Pulte Hamilton model is one of the very largest in Potomac Chase, so it has great interior space. The formal rooms are located off of the wide foyer. You’ll love the beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level, private first floor study with built-ins, and the big floor-to-ceiling windows.
The kitchen has a nice open plan with a breakfast area, lots of storage and beautiful Silestone countertops. A great feature with this model is the big mudroom off of the kitchen that has access to the garage, kitchen and back deck.
The upper level has four bright bedrooms, a two room hall bath and a big master suite. The master bath is flooded in natural light with two skylights. This is a big space with separate ‘his’ and ‘hers’ walk-in closets, big soaking tub and separate standup shower.
The lower level is a bright walkout. Discover a big recreation area, games room, full bath and large bedroom.
The owners really loved the lot. The huge back deck and level back yard are ideal for outdoor entertaining, and the long drive was a safe place for their kids to play. Set off of the main road, it’s really quiet, and there’s plenty of parking and turn-around space.
This home is a perfect place to create a lifetime of memories. Everything is perfect. The only thing missing is you!
- Wide foyer, front door with storm door and sidelights, and two hall closets
- Oak hardwood flooring throughout main level
- Powder room with hardwood flooring, premium fixtures and hardwood vanity
- Formal living room and dining rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and extensive mouldings
- Ceiling medallion and custom display alcove in dining room
- Private main-level office with double French doors and built-in bookcases
- Family room with brick wood-burning fireplace and access to back deck
- Kitchen with hardwood cabinets, center island, two pantries, premium Silestone countertops with oversized double undermount sink, and recessed lighting
- Newer Maytag appliances include dishwasher, refrigerator, built-in microwave and double stove with ceramic cooktop
- Breakfast area with butler’s pantry and sliding glass door leading to back deck
- Oversized mudroom between kitchen and garage access, laundry sink, outside access to deck, and storage cabinets
- Plush carpet throughout upper level
- Hall with double linen closet and a two-room hall bath with ceramic flooring in shower area, oak cabinetry, and tub/shower combination
- Large master bedroom and master bath with double vanities, two skylights, stand-up shower, separate ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ closets with cedar floors, and private toilet area
- Three additional large, bright bedrooms; one bedroom with hardwood-style laminate flooring
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Fully finished, bright walkout level with large recreation area and separate games area
- Full bath with tile flooring, hardwood vanity, and tub/shower combination
- Large bedroom with oversized walk-in closet
- Electric air conditioning and natural gas heating serviced annually
- 50 gallon natural gas hot water heater
- Natural gas also plumbed to fireplace, kitchen stove area and outdoor grill
- Alarm system recently upgraded with new units and control panel