- Neighborhood – Roberts Landing
- Area – North Potomac
- Schools – Quince Orchard Cluster
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 Baths
- Built in 2007 with approx 7,600 sq feet of finished living space
- Attached 3 car garage
Schedule showing or get more information.
This expansive estate was built in 2007 and features six bedrooms, five full baths and approximately 7,600 square feet of finished living space (over 8,900 ft2 total) on three levels. This home has an amazing collection of improvements making it an exceptional opportunity.
Walking through the front door, guests are greeted by luscious Brazilian cherry hardwood floors that are located throughout the main level, a soaring two-story foyer, and a wide waterfall-style staircase with custom wrought-iron railings. Regal architectural columns and extensive mouldings add elegance to all main-level spaces. The main level features formal living and dining rooms, 1st floor study and a conservatory with three walls of windows. The family room is breath-taking with 15 foot coffered ceilings, towering windows with gorgeous custom drapery, and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. The professionally designed kitchen features every upgrade with large earth-tone ceramic tile, raised-panel cherry cabinetry with mocha glazing, premium granite countertops, and designer stone backsplash. Commercial grade stainless-steel Viking appliances make this a cook’s dream kitchen.
The upper level features a lush owners suite with sumptuous custom draperies, large trey ceiling, sitting area, and private deck. The upgraded master bath is designed to spoil with ‘His and Hers’ cherry vanities with granite tops, oversized shower, and exquisite Jacuzzi bath framed by architectural columns and overlooked by a window with half-round transom. The expansive master closet features custom built-ins. Four other large bedrooms are located on the upper level. Two enjoy private, upgraded baths and large walk-in closets, and the other two bedrooms have large closets and share an oversized two-room bath. All bedrooms have premium carpet.
The bright lower level features every upgrade available with a large recreation area, gas fireplace, wet-bar with granite countertops and professional home theater. A large, bright bedroom, full bath and three generous rooms of storage space are also available.
The premium 1.4 acre lot is the perfect complement to this estate. Surrounded by tall trees providing plenty of privacy, the large back yard is preapproved for a pool. The oversized maintenance-free back deck is the perfect place to enjoy this fantastic setting. The size, open plan, double staircase design and extensive improvements make this exquisite property the perfect place to call ‘home’.
- Brick front colonial with vinyl siding built 2007 by NV Homes, Clifton Park model
- 1.43 acre lot backing to conservation area
- Over 25 trees removed to provide large, level yard; pool installation approved
- Large maintenance-free back deck with covered porch for grilling
- Attached 3 car garage
- Georgian-inspired six-panel front door with half-round fanlight over the door, sidelites and large foyer window
- Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring, extensive moulding and fluted, square architectural columns throughout
- Two-story foyer with bronze chandelier and wide, waterfall-style staircase with custom wrought-iron railing
- Formal living and dining rooms off of foyer with floor-to-ceiling windows with transoms and custom drapery, and elegant antique-bronze chandelier and sconce lighting in the dining room
- Soaring two-story family room with 15 foot coffered ceiling, two ceiling fans, and floor-to-ceiling stone, wood-burning fireplace framed by two towering windows with custom drapery
- Kitchen with mocha-glazed, raised-panel cherry cabinetry with soft-close drawers, premium granite counter tops, stone backsplash, earth-toned ceramic tile flooring, huge center island with stainless-steel prep sink, built-in butler’s pantry with display cabinets and large pull-out drawers, oversized pantry and back staircase to bedroom level
- Stainless-steel, Viking appliances include a gas, six-burner stove with stainless-steel backsplash, infrared warming self, overhead exhaust and convection oven; wall oven; built-in microwave; oversized side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Large mudroom with Whirlpool high-efficiency Duet washer and dryer, cherry storage cabinets, folding surface, ceramic tile flooring, laundry tub, closet and secure access to garage
- Breakfast area with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass patio doors leading to back deck
- First floor library with built-in book cases, bay window overlooking back yard, and two sets of French doors
- Step-down conservatory with three walls of floor-to-ceiling windows, three piece crown moulding, custom draperies, ceiling fan and recessed lighting
- Hall closet and powder room with free-standing hardwood vanity with granite top, premium fixtures and lighting
- Wide upper landing overlooking family room and foyer with premium carpet, wrought-iron banister and 2 hall linen closets
- Owners suite with large sleeping area, trey ceiling, sitting area framed by architectural columns and access to private back deck, chandelier lighting, and lush custom drapery
- Master bath with premium ceramic tile, double cathedral ceiling, separate ‘His and Hers’ raised-panel cherry vanities with granite tops and premium fixtures, oversized shower with two showerheads, Jacuzzi bath framed by architectural columns with window and half-round transom, linen closet, and extravagant bedroom-sized closet with custom built-in organizers
- Two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and private baths each with upgraded ceramic tile flooring, vanity and tub-shower combination
- Two additional large bedrooms with large closets that share a two-room ‘Jack and Jill’ bath with double vanity with cherry cabinetry, upgraded ceramic tile flooring and private toilet and tub/shower area
- Bright, walkout lower level is fully finished with walkout access
- Recreation room with gas fireplace, premium carpet, plantation shutters and wetbar with ceramic tile flooring, hardwood cabinetry, display cabinets, black granite countertops, under-mount sink, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Home cinema with double French doors, sconce lighting, stadium seating, and rich velvet drapes
- Large bedroom/office with closet
- Full bath with white ceramic tile flooring, hardwood vanity and tub/shower combination
- Finished hidden storage room and future wine cellar
- Systems and unfinished storage
- Three zoned heating and cooling: electric air conditioning and natural gas furnace for two zones; electric heat-pump in conservatory
- 65 gallon high-efficiency gas water heater
- Wired for alarm system
- Public water and private septic
- Whole house wired for Ethernet and cable/coaxial connection