OVERVIEW AND EXTERIOR
- Traditional brick-front colonial built in 2001
- Professionally landscaped 0.37 acre lot with spectacular sunset views backing to conservation area
- 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath
- Insulated, attached 2 car garage
- Approx 4,072 square feet of living space on three finished levels
- Large maintenance-free back deck, pergola and premium fencing (with secret pirate fort under the deck)
- School assignment – Northwest Cluster: Northwest HS, Kingsview MS, Matsunaga ES (please verify school assignments with MCPS)
Schedule showing or get more information!
Kings Crossing is a very popular neighborhood in the Germantown/Boyds area with spacious, newer homes. The challenge here can be to find one that isn’t super close to homes all around it. That’s why this lot is so special – there simply aren’t many like it in the neighborhood. The current owners have a ton of gatherings back here. You can even watch the fourth July fireworks at the Soccerplex while relaxing on the back deck. The owners have invested over $35,000 in maintenance-free decking, fencing and a pergola making it even better.
Coming inside you’re greeted by a soaring two story foyer with bright spaces and hardwood flooring. A first floor study and formal rooms are located off of the two-story foyer. The open family area is the best feature inside this home. The kitchen is huge with a big island, granite countertops and tons of cabinet space. This opens up to a family room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a gas fireplace; and a spectacular sun room with vaulted ceilings, windows on three walls and custom built-in bookshelves. This spacious area is flooded with natural light making it a fantastic setting for great daily living.
There are four bedrooms and two full baths on the upper level. The master bedroom has soaring cathedral ceilings, designer paint and a huge walk-in closet.
The lower level is great space to play with high ceilings, a recreation and media area.
This pristine home is in move-in condition and it’s priced well making it an amazing value. Everything is perfect. The only thing missing is you!
- Two-story foyer with hardwood staircase, oversized Palladian window, powder room and hall closet
- Oak hardwood flooring in the foyer, study, powder room, kitchen and sunroom
- Private main-level office with double French doors and wood blinds
- Formal living room with new plush carpet, crown moulding and double floor-to-ceiling windows
- Formal dining room with new plush carpet, elegant trey ceiling and extensive mouldings
- Family room with gas fireplace, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, premium carpet and floor-to-ceiling windows with transoms
- Oversized kitchen with white cabinets, large center island with wainscoting, and granite countertops with double under-mount stainless steel sink
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator/freezer and stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher (2011), LG built-in microwave and gas stove (2011)
- Expansive sun room with double cathedral ceilings, windows on three walls, built-in book shelf, window seat with storage, and ceiling fan
- Large mud room with access to the garage, kitchen and separate outside entrance
- Hardwood hallway, crown moulding and linen closet
Four bedrooms with designer paint, new, plush carpet and ceiling fans
- Large master suite with vaulted ceiling and huge walk-in closet
- Master bath with ceramic tile flooring, custom wainscoting, tub/shower combination, vaulted ceilings, double oak vanity with ‘his’ and ‘hers’ sinks, and linen closet
- Hall bath with ceramic tile flooring, tub/shower combination and oak vanity with double sinks
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Finished lower level with Berber carpet, media area, and recreation area
- Large storage area with bath rough-in
- Public water and sewer
- Two zone heating and cooling – electric/gas on main level with high-efficiency heat pump (2008) for upper level
- Gas water heater