- Area – Darnestown
- Schools – Northwest
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths
- Built in 1989
- Over 5,000 sq ft living space on 3 levels
- 4 car garage
Schedule showing or get more information!
This all-brick custom colonial has a four-car garage and graciously sits on nearly 3 acres backing to protected woodlands. Discover elegant interior spaces and fantastic amenities on four finished levels.
Step into the foyer and be greeted by a dramatic curved hardwood staircase. Hardwood flooring throughout three levels provides a classic pallet to complement your personal decorating style. The formal living room with marble fireplace and formal dining room are located off the foyer feature floor-to-ceiling windows with half-round transoms. Professional paint, rich custom mouldings and stylish light fixtures make these rooms ideal for formal gatherings.
Stepping into the family room is breath taking. This soaring space features cathedral ceilings, a marble fireplace and a huge window overlooking serene woodlands. This space is the heart of the home with access to the kitchen, private office and two back decks through sliding-glass doors. The second level landing overlooks the family room and also enjoys views of the back yard. A first floor office features a custom-built hardwood desk/armoire, hardwood flooring and private back deck. With an adjoining full bath, this room would also be ideal for a main-level bedroom.
The custom kitchen is a delight. With hardwood cabinetry crafted by a custom furniture maker, the kitchen was designed for entertaining and grand daily living. Features include cream-colored 42” raised-panel cabinets with slate glaze, cool granite countertops, two-level island and stainless-steel appliances. The breakfast area enjoys access to the back deck and an entertainment bar with wine cooler and lighted display cabinets. A mudroom and powder room with access to a two-car garage are conveniently located next to the kitchen.
The upper level has four spacious bedrooms. The master suite is professionally decorated and features a large sitting area and hardwood flooring. You’ll love the sumptuous master bath with cream-colored marble tiles, separate ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ vanities and stand-up shower. The centerpiece of the master bath is a stand-alone Serenity Air Bath tub with heating and massage system that overlooks the private back yard through oversized bay windows. The luxury continues with a spacious walk-in closet with floor-to-ceiling hardwood organizers. Still need more space? An expansive bonus room is located on the third level which could be an executive home-office, extravagant closet or more. This dream space is missing only one thing – your imagination!
The bright, walk-out recreation area is the place to play. The main ‘games’ space features parquet hardwood flooring, brick fireplace and access to the back yard. You’ll also find a large entertainment area with kitchenette, media area, full bath, lots of storage and access to two additional garage bays.
This custom home features so many fabulous amenities and offers such great space, it is positively the perfect place to call ‘home’.
- All brick construction
- Andersen windows
- Two back decks
- 2.94 acres beautifully landscaped
- Oak hardwood flooring throughout main level
Foyer with mahogany entry door with side-lites and curved transom, curved center stair-case, three hall closets and crown moulding
- Dramatic step-down, two story family room with cathedral ceilings, marble fireplace, enormous window with half-round transom overlooking protected wooded area, recessed lighting, chandelier and two sliding glass doors leading to two back decks
- Custom kitchen with two-level center island, granite counter tops, custom raised-panel cream colored cabinets with slate glaze, soft-close drawers, hardwood flooring, lighted display cabinets, recessed and pendent lighting, pantry and extensive storage
- Kitchen appliances include GE Monogram refrigerator/freezer, Maytag dishwasher, Maytag Gemini II stove with double oven and ceramic cooktop, GE Profile wine cooler and commercial-grade GE Monogram exhaust with task lighting
- Breakfast area with access to back deck through a glass patio door
- Back staircase to bedroom level from kitchen
Mudroom with high-efficiency front-load washer and dryer and powder room with access to garage
- Formal living room with marble fireplace, two windows with half-round transoms, plantation shutters, recessed lighting and crown moulding
- Formal dining with two windows with half-round transoms, plantation shutters, elegant chandelier and custom crown, chair and windowpane mouldings
- Full bath with marble tile flooring, stand-alone hardwood vanity with granite top and tub/shower combination framed by architectural hardwood moulding
- Study/bedroom with sliding glass door to private deck, recessed lighting and built-in hardwood armoire/desk center
- Upper landing with hardwood flooring, oak banisters, crown moulding, recessed lighting, chandelier and balcony overlooking family room
- Oversized owners’ suite with bedroom area, sitting area with built-in armoire entertainment center with sink and refrigerator, built-in dresser, linen closet and oversized walk-in closet with floor-to-ceiling hardwood closet organizers
- Luxury master bath with ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ vanities with marble counters, marble tile flooring, separate stand-up shower, toilet and bidet, stand-alone Aquatic Serenity Air Bath tub with heated jets and massage settings
- ‘Dream room’ on 3rd level which could be a bedroom, extravagant closet or home office
- Two bedrooms each with two closets that share a two-room bath with double vanity and private area for tub and toilet
- Guest suite with private full bath and two closets
- Bright, walkout lower level is fully finished with recessed lighting and access to 2nd two-car garage
- Large recreation area with brick fireplace and wood parquet flooring and separate media area
- Large full bath with ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower combination
- Entertainment area with built-in shelving, cabinets, sink and bottom drawer freezer/refrigerator
- Large storage areas
- Dual-zone electric heating and cooling heat pumps (~2004) with programmable thermostat
- Electronic air filter and humidifier
- 80 gallon electric hot water heater
- Central vacuum system
- Public water and private septic