- Area – North Potomac
- Schools – Wootton Cluster – Travilah ES, Robert Frost MS, Thomas S. Wootton HS (verify with MCPS)
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Built in 2000
- Attached two car garage
- 0.53 acre lot on quiet cul-de-sac
Schedule showing or get more information!
Sitting high on a private wooded lot backing to protected parkland, this custom brick colonial is flooded with natural light. Extensive slate patios, stacked-stone koi pond and professional landscaping perfectly compliment the beauty of the surrounding parkland.
Stepping through the front door you are greeted by a towering two-story foyer and formal living room with oak hardwood floors that extend throughout the main living areas. A bay window, arched foyer window and transoms capture natural light throughout the day. A spacious main level study off the foyer features French doors and views of the front yard. The formal living and dining rooms are designed for lavish entertaining. Separated by regal architectural columns, this open space is an ideal setting for social gatherings.
The kitchen features maple, raised-panel cabinetry, soft-close drawers, earth-toned ceramic tile flooring and ‘miles’ of cool granite countertops. Premium KitchenAid stainless-steel appliances offer the very best in modern convenience. The tile flooring continues into the breakfast area which is surrounded by oversized windows and glass doors looking out onto parkland.
For daily living, the family room is easily the heart of this home. Open to the kitchen and breakfast area, this space features soaring 18’ ceilings, fireplace, oversized windows and patio doors with access to the back deck. A main level bedroom with private full-bath is also located on this level. Perfect for a guest or au-pair suite, it features a private balcony with access through two glass patio doors.
The upper levels feature soaring space with nine-foot ceiling and hardwood flooring. The master suite has a dramatic double-cathedral ceiling and oversized walk-in closet. The master bath is a private spa with marble tile, jetted tub and oversized standup shower. Two additional bedrooms on this level are distinctively decorated and have large closets. One of the bedrooms has its own private balcony. A unique feature of this home is a spacious upper landing that overlooks the family room. This casual space is ideal for homework and quiet reading.
The lower level is a bright place to play with large recreation area, games room and brick fireplace. Secure garage access, workshop and systems are also located here.
With over 5,000 square feet of stylish living space surrounded by protected parkland, this custom home is a private oasis. Everything is perfect. The only thing missing is you!
- Custom colonial built in 2000
- Approx 5,200 sq ft of living space on three finished levels
- Four bedrooms, four full baths and one half bath
- Professionally landscaped with irrigation system and French drainage system
- Private 0.53 acre lot surrounded by parkland
- Cedar shed/playhouse and leveled playground area
- Large deck and stacked-stone koi pond with waterfall
- Slate front walkway and large slate patios outside of the main and lower levels connected by natural stone steps
- Attached 2 car garage with insulated garage doors
- Two story entry foyer with hardwood staircase, hardwood flooring, front door with sidelites and oversized arched foyer window
- Hall closet and powder room with pedestal sink, ceramic tile flooring and premium fixtures
- First floor study with hardwood flooring, double French doors and crown moulding
- Two-story formal living room with hardwood flooring, fluted architectural columns, crown moulding, bay window and oversized window with transom
- Formal dining room with chair and crown moulding, hardwood flooring and double French doors leading to slate patio
- Kitchen with maple raised-panel cabinetry, soft-close drawers, granite countertops, center island, built-in wine rack, earth-toned ceramic tile flooring, double stainless steel under-mount sink, recessed lighting and desk workspace
- Kitchen appliances include 4 burner ceramic cooktop with center downdraft, and premium KitchenAid stainless-steel refrigerator/freezer, double convection oven, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Breakfast area with tile flooring, windows overlooking back deck and sliding-glass door leading to slate patio
- Family room with soaring 18’ ceilings, hardwood flooring, fireplace, walls of windows, recessed lighting and two patio doors leading to the back deck
- Bedroom with hardwood flooring, private balcony with two glass patio doors, ceiling fan and private bath with ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower combination
- Upper hall landing overlooking family room with hardwood flooring and access to three bedrooms and hall bath
- Owners’ suite with double cathedral ceilings, hardwood flooring and huge walk-in closet with organizers
- Master bath with marble tile flooring, oversized jetted tub, oversized shower with glass door, double vanity and private toilet area
- Two large bedrooms with hardwood flooring, large walk-in closets and ceiling; one with private balcony and two patio doors
- Hall bath with ceramic tile flooring, premium chrome fixtures, linen closet and tub/shower combination
- Large laundry room with front-load Maytag high efficiency washer and dryer, ceramic tile flooring, cabinets, folding center and built-in ironing board
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Bright finished lower level with secure garage access, large recreation area, games area, recessed lighting, outside access, brick fireplace and Berber carpet
- Full bath with ceramic tile flooring, vanity and tub/shower combination
- Storage room/workshop with laundry tub
- Dual-zone high-efficiency heat pumps with steam humidifier
- 80 gallon electric water heater
- Public sewer
- Private well with filtration system