Schedule showing or get more information!
With six bedrooms, five full baths and approximately 6,000 square feet of living space on three levels, this exceptional home features amazing interior space and outstanding amenities.
The main level features a wide foyer with marble tile flooring, formal living and dining rooms, first floor library, family room, sunroom, laundry room, kitchen and breakfast area. All rooms are professionally decorated and are flooded with natural light from oversized windows and transoms. Rich, oak hardwood flooring, custom moulding and architectural columns make an elegant setting for grand daily living. Soaring cathedral ceilings, skylights and walls of windows overlooking the private back yard make the family room the ‘heart’ of this home. The kitchen has been completely renovated and enjoys cherry, raised-panel cabinetry, premium granite countertops, custom stone backsplash and top-of-the-line stainless-steel appliances.
The upper level features a lush owners suite with double cathedral ceilings, expansive master bath and huge walk-in closet with new organizers. The other three bedrooms are spacious with large closets and designer carpet. Two share a ‘Jack and Jill’ bath, and the other bedroom enjoys a private bath.
The finished lower level is bright with walk-out access and is full of surprises. A sunken media area with brick fireplace is complemented by an exercise/games area, and kitchenette with ceramic tile flooring. Two large bedrooms and two full baths are also on this level ready to welcome extended family and guests.
The private back yard, playset and large maintenance-free back deck is ideal for outdoor entertainment and relaxation. The size, open plan and extensive improvements by the homeowners make this exquisite property the perfect place to call ‘home’.
- Brick front colonial with vinyl siding built 1990
- 0.27 acre lot backing to conservation area
- Large maintenance-free back deck completely rebuilt by current owner, natural gas hookup, play set and dog run in back yard
- Front steps recently re-bricked
- Driveway widened and repaved
- Attached 2 car garage with shelves and attic storage
- Garage doors replaced and new garage door motors
- Front door with side-lites and oversized transom
- Wide entry way with marble tile flooring, hall closet, two-piece crown moulding and architectural columns framing the formal living and dining rooms
- Formal living room with oak hardwood flooring, double crown moulding, gas fireplace with marble hearth and wood mantel, sconce lighting, and bump-out with oversized windows with transoms
- Formal dining room with oak hardwood flooring, double crown moulding and chair railing, chandelier, and bump-out with oversized windows with transoms
- Renovated hall bath with travertine flooring, hardwood vanity with marble top and oiled-bronze premium fixtures
- First floor library with double French doors leading to living room, hardwood flooring, custom built-in bookshelf, crown, chair and windowpane moulding, and plantation shutters
- Renovated kitchen with raised-panel cherry cabinets, premium granite countertops with oversized Blanco stainless-steel sink, custom stone backplash, built-in wine rack, glass display cabinets, center island, pantry and built-in desk
- Appliances include a Frigidaire ceramic cooktop, GE Monogram stainless-steel double oven, Amana stainless-steel refrigerator/freezer, KitchenAid stainless-steel dishwasher, GE Profile Spacemaker microwave, and a GE wine/drink refrigerator
- Large mudroom off of kitchen with new ceramic tile flooring, Kenmore high efficiency frontload washer and dryer, hardwood cabinets, laundry sink, coat closet and secure access to garage
- Sunny breakfast room with hardwood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows on two walls, and chandelier
- Step-down family room with soaring cathedral ceilings, two skylights, remote-controlled brick gas-burning fireplace with lowered mantel to accommodate flat screen TV, surround-sound speakers, hardwood flooring, architectural columns separating breakfast and sun rooms, and ceiling fan
- Sunroom with double cathedral ceilings, hardwood flooring, windows on two walls and ceiling fan
- Professional window treatments and recessed lighting throughout
- Wide upper landing overlooking family room with premium carpet, hall linen closet and large walk-in closet
- Premium designer carpet in all bedrooms
- Owners suite with sitting area, double cathedral ceiling, windows on three walls with professional window treatments, ceiling fan and huge walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Space next to dormers in sitting area can be finished for additional storage space
- Luxury master bath white ceramic tile flooring, large bay window with plantation shutters, dual hardwood vanity with premium brushed-nickel fixtures, whirlpool jetted tub and oversized stand-up shower with seat
- Guest suite with crown and chair mouldings, recessed lighting, ceiling fan and private bath with ceramic tile flooring, new hardwood vanity with marble top, and tub/shower combination
- Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans that share a ‘Jack and Jill’ bath with tile flooring, separate vanities, tub/shower combination and large window with half-round transom
- Bright, walkout lower level is fully finished with recessed lighting and two patio doors with outside access
- Sunken recreation room with brick gas-burning fireplace with wood mantel, exercise/games area, closet space, and kitchenette with hardwood cabinets, earth-toned ceramic tile flooring, sink, refrigerator and display cabinets
- Bedroom with designer carpet, walk-in closet, ceiling fan and new private bath with ceramic tile flooring, double vanity with premium fixtures, and oversized shower with glass doors
- 2nd guest bedroom with premium carpet and walk-in closet
- Full bath with tile flooring, tub/shower combination, single vanity, and access from the recreation area and 2nd guest bedroom
- Large storage spaces under stairway and in systems room with shelving and workbench
SYSTEMS AND OTHER AMENITIES
- Natural gas furnace (2006) and 73 gal hot water heater
- Electric A/C and electric heat-pump for upper level upgraded in 2010
- Current owners upgraged and added extensive interior and exterior lighting throughout
- Cable and phone connections in all bedrooms
- Alarm system with integrated carbon-monoxide and smoke detectors with three control panels
- Infrared energy audit completed and home insulation added throughout
- Keys operate all external doors
- Multiple line office phone system integrated to front door intercom