- Area – Darnestown
- Schools – Northwest
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths
- Built in 2002 on 0.89 acre lot
- Over 5,000 sq ft living space on 3 levels
- Attached 3 car, side-load garage with insulated garage doors
- 28,000 gallon L-shaped heated pool, large entertainment area, maintenance-free back deck and custom screened-in back porch
Schedule showing or get more information!
This home has a big, open floorplan with a two story foyer with access to the formal rooms. There’s also a 1st floor study and full bath which is ideal as a main level bedroom.
This space is the heart of this home. The kitchen, family room and sunroom share one big open space which is ideal for daily living. I love some of the owners design touches like the huge mudroom with custom tile and built-in homework stations.
This is not a back yard – it’s a private resort.
The 28,000 gallon inground pool is built to play with diving board, night lighting and net sports.
You can relax by the pool, or inside the enormous screened-in back porch.
Bring on the summer – it’s paradise back here.
Back inside, the upper level features nine foot ceilings, 5 bedrooms and three full baths.The master bedroom is a bright, spacious area with three large walk-in closets, built-ins and an oversized master bath.
The walk-out lower level is fully finished with recreation areas, a sleeping area and full-bath. And there’s still plenty of unfinished storage space.
With nearly an acre of land, three car side load garage and newer construction, this home provides excellent value.
- Two-story foyer with hardwood staircase and hardwood flooring that extend into the dining room and kitchen area
- Formal living and dining rooms with crown and chair moulding
- Main level study/bedroom with two sets of French doors
- Two room-full bath with tub/shower combination
- Open plan kitchen with large island, white cabinets, pantry and homework stations
- GE Profile appliances that include a 4 burner ceramic cooktop, double oven, dishwasher and side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Breakfast room overlooking pool area with cathedral ceilings, skylights and sliding glass door leading to back deck
- Oversized mudroom with custom tile flooring and separate outside access
- Family room with brick wood-burning fireplace
- Upper landing with 9 ft ceilings, laundry room and linen closet
- Large master suite with three large walk-in closets
- Master bath with double vanity, stand-up shower, and oversized jetted tub and toilet area
- Four additional large bedrooms
- Two full baths, one recently renovated with hardwood vanity and granite top
LOWER LEVEL AND SYSTEMS
- Finished lower level with premium Berber carpet, two sliding-glass doors leading to pool area, recessed lighting and multiple entertainment areas
- Sleeping area, and full bath with tub/shower combination
- Private well with water treatment system and private septic
- Two-zoned oil heating and electric air conditioning
- Alarm system
- 80 gallon electric hot water heater